Green cleaning is a system of cleaning that protects the health of employees and building visitors, and is also less detrimental to the environment. Here are some benefits:
- A healthier work environment
- Green cleaning chemicals can reduce the potential for hazardous chemical spills.
- Green cleaning chemicals are manufactured with the environment in mind.
- Improved worker productivity and less absenteeism due to fewer chemicals.
- Potentially lower maintenance costs for building owners and managers.
- Increased value and appearance of the building.
- Marketing benefits of having a green building.
Green cleaning is not a fad, it is here to stay. When you provide a clean and healthy work environment, you will attract and retain employees, customers and prospective tenants. Be a leader in your community and differentiate yourself from the competition by providing a clean and healthy work environment. Do this by partnering with a cleaning contractor who specializes in providing green cleaning services.
Daniels Cleaning is committed to providing our clients with high-quality, environmentally responsible green cleaning services. A successful green cleaning program is much more than just making the switch to green cleaning chemicals. It is an entire program that includes using the right equipment and procedures in order to minimize the impact on the environment. Proper training of janitorial workers is important so cleaning procedures are done correctly. Each of our employees receives thorough training on all green cleaning products, procedures and equipment.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about green cleaning and will work with you on providing a healthier work environment for your employees, tenants and visitors.
Just call us at
or email us
and we’ll get back to you right away.